Thursday, September 6, 2012

Silly Goofers



When my boys are being silly, I call them "Silly Goofers."  Here are some pictures that make me smile every time I see them. 



                                          Will loves being"locked."




                                                              Messy pudding faces




 

Jumping off the fridge to Dad






Xav loves tighties and thinks he needs to wear them since Will wears them. Anytime I'm folding clothes or getting tighties for Will, Xav will grab a pair and hold them out saying, "tighties, tighties, thighties," until I put them on over his clothes. He looks so stinkin' cute running around in tighties. I hope this is a sign he'll be easy to potty train...

Cute bum boy
Snow boots in the middle of summer

Thumb sucking boys
Xav's toilet seat hat




Taking toilet paper off the role never gets old around this joint



No comments:

Post a Comment