Monday, May 6, 2013

Willy Man Turns Four

Will turned four today. He is the sweetest, most considerate little man I know. He is sensitive and never wants to hurt anyone's feeling. He is so fun and goofy, and makes us laugh every day.



Will opened one of his presents in the morning and was so excited to get a scooter. I love his happy little face.


Will wanted a strawberry cake with a green 4 on it and homemade strawberry ice cream. The 4 didn't turn out very well on the cake, but he didn't care.



I love that cheesy face!





Grandma and Papa gave him a basketball hoop that he was so excited to play with.

Will really wanted a shark pinata. He helped me paper mache it a few days before his birthday, and was so happy with how it turned out. A few of his cousins came over and helped crack the pinata open and had cake and ice cream with us. It was such a fun day and Will loved it. It makes me sad how quickly he's growing up, but I'm enjoying all the time I get to spend with him. He is such a fun boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment